Beautiful, strong, mine
Iris grinned a little and spread her legs a little further. “Hm.”
Erica smirked, reaching the top of her pants and dipping her fingers into them.
"Hey I’m pretty too, in my own way." He smirked and turned a bit so he was facing the other. He didn’t realize how close they were until Jackson’s lips nearly met his own, making him back away a little.
"Okay, maybe you are," he smiled. As Isaac turned he realized just how close they really were, his lips ghosting over Isaac’s.
satan is hot as fuck tho did u ever read the bible he was supposed to be super beautiful like DAMN boy
sell my soul more like sell my virginity
that would be AWFUL i’d have nothing to do down there
40,209 notes and there isn’t a supernatural gif
let’s keep it that way
not any more
Iris grinned and watched the other girl, keeping her legs spread a little, keeping her eyes on the girl next to her.
Erica noticed her spread legs, slowly running one hand between her thighs.
"Keep telling yourself that pretty boy." Isaac teased and he closed his eyes.
"At least I’m pretty," he smirked, letting out a small sigh as he relaxed.
Isaac raised an eyebrow. “Only some?” He pouted a little but snuggled closer to Jackson. “Meanie.”
"You love me," he teased, wrapping his arms tighter around Isaac.
Iris grinned and followed the blonde to her car, getting in the passengers seat. “God, you’re sexy.”
"You’re not that bad yourself," Erica smiled, starting the car and hurriedly driving to her place.
Send me a § and I’ll post the first three words my character associates with yours.
he hates to admit it, warm wtf Jax??
Isaac snorted and looked up at him. “You guess I’m pretty?” He teased and smiled as the other played with his fingers. He opened his hand and intertwined them, holding the other boy’s hand.
"Yes, I guess. I mean you have some pretty aspects," he shrugged, smiling as their fingers intertwined.
Erica grinned, taking her hand and leading her to her car.
if you call Erica princess, babygirl, or kitten, she’ll ride your dick so hard
- "Woah, when did you get that?"
- "Who did this to you?"
- "How many time have I told you to be more careful?"
- "You’re saying this was an accident?"
- "What a shiner!"
- "If you look like this, I’d hate to see the other guy."
- "I’m not buying it, you don’t walk into a door and get a bruise like that!"
- "Does it hurt when I touch it?"
- "Let me kiss it better."
- "If you don’t rest, you won’t heal."
- "Another fight?"
- "What happened to your face?"
- "I don’t think your arm is meant to bend like that…"
- "Let’s get you to bed."
- "Let’s get you to the hospital."
- "Why are you so calm about this?"
- "You’re bleeding!"
- "What are friends for, ey?"
- "So, instead of helping you, they ran off the moment they saw what was happening?"
- "You need to look where you’re going."
- "I’m not accusing anyone, I’m just saying it looks suspicious."
- "Do you want to tell me what really happened?"
- "Don’t move! You’ll faint!"
- "I’ve got some bandages, wait a sec."
- "You’re the clumsiest person I know."
- "I won’t let you be on your own, not when you’re like this."
- "How could you be so careless?"
- "I can’t even look at you, you promised not to get into any more fights!"
- "H-how many of them were there?"